Smart Plan Suite
Realize new monetization opportunities with this 5G-ready policy, charging and customer
The Nokia Smart Plan Suite (SPS) provides policy control, online rating and charging and customer engagement functions. It enables new monetization opportunities for digital service providers and a better experience for their customers.
As part of the Nokia digital experience and monetization solution, SPS is designed for multi-vendor deployments. It is tightly integrated with adjacent BSS capabilities such as mediation, billing and a rich set of Nokia Cognitive Analytics capabilities.
As customer expectations change, you are challenged to respond in a way that inspires loyalty, grows revenue and delivers a superior experience in the moments that matter.
Learn how Nokia's Monetization solution enables you to provide a superior digital experience and take advantage of new revenue streams.
- Increase subscriber revenue with personalized, contextual offers across multiple channels
- Easily integrate with a variety of partners such as OTTs, content developers and advertisers
- Create new digital offers faster and support innovative new business models
- Realize operational efficiencies, continuous delivery and DevOps
- Meet requirements for scalability and reliability of 5G and IoT with cloud-native applications
Why Smart Plan Suite?
- SPS is based on a purpose-built, cloud-native platform developed in close cooperation with a large North American service provider that offers 5 9's reliability for data centers normally delivering 3 9's
- It has a microservices architecture with independently scalable sub-functions, stateless implementation and automated lifecycle management
- It leverages the Nokia Common Software Foundation and follows continuous delivery principles with in-service upgrades and automation via DevOps tools
- With its elasticity and reliability, SPS provides value for today's networks while being ready for the rising demands of IoT and 5G
- Patented Agile Rules Technology (A.R.T) delivers performance efficiency for highly complex real-time use cases
- Trusted by hundreds of service providers with over one billion end-users supported worldwide
- Digital experience and services: Enabling digital partners
- Lessons learned: Deploying cloud-native revenue management applications
- Agile Rules Technology (A.R.T.)
Nokia Smart Plan Suite helps you to tap new revenue and create new digital experiences with an integrated, cloud-native policy, charging and customer engagement platform.