Service Management Platform
An omnichannel customer experience platform that improves customer care and lowers call center OPEX
Service Management Platform (SMP) is the cornerstone of many successful omnichannel customer care solutions for home, mobile, small cell and enterprise devices and services across the globe.
Compatible with multi-tenant environments and available with Software-as-a- Service (SaaS) deployment support, SMP delivers the highest possible customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost. Our SMP is the choice of hundreds of companies seeking to give customer service representatives (CSRs), technicians and customers solutions that help drive loyalty and generate fast return on investment (ROI).
One of the greatest impediments to providing customers with a consistent and unified omnichannel experience is that every channel runs independently and is not well integrated with other channels. SMP offers service providers a foundation for deploying service management as part of an agile omnichannel customer experience strategy that is innovating customer service and care, resulting in a seamless customer experience.
- Decrease help desk call volume and average handle time (AHT) with next-best actions to customers, CSRs and field technicians
- Increase first call resolution (FCR) and reduce AHT by offering guided problem triage, troubleshooting and resolution workfows to CSRs, customers and field technicians seamlessly across multiple channels
- Optimize customer experience with analytics-driven workfow execution to resolve problems before they afect customers
- Reduce IT and care costs with agile and easy service modeling of advanced service troubleshooting and management logic across key elements of the existing service delivery ecosystem
- Deliver savings of one-third to one-half of the deployment cost on premises and leverages the cloud’s economies of scale
- More than 1.5 billion devices for 300 customers
- Approximately 1 million CSRs
- More than 2.5 billion workflow executions per month
- More than 10 million self-service sessions per month
Related blog posts
- Moving to 'Digital Time' – How service providers will become digital powerhouses28 November 2017
- Wouldn’t it be better if nothing ever went wrong?26 September 2017
- Chatting with bots at home and at work19 September 2017
- Help yourself! How bots empower self-service customer care09 September 2017
- Can AI-powered bots deliver better customer care?21 August 2017
- Bots enter the world of customer care...10 May 2017
- Is your call center an effective sales channel?11 April 2017
- Goodbye silos. Hello omni-channel customer experience1 February 2017
- Customer care goes hi-tech13 Jan 2017
- Eliminating the potluck aspect of call center service31 August 2016
- Onni-channel is the channel22 July 2016
- 140 years later, what do we know about customer service?05 July 2016
#CEM from @Nokianetworks
Our Service Management Platform is the choice of hundreds of companies seeking to give CSRs, technicians, and customers solutions that help drive loyalty and generate a short-term ROI. We help companies implement omnichannel customer care solutions for home, mobile, small cell and enterprise devices and services that deliver the highest possible customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.