Gain real-time, network-based malware detection capabilities, plus a security analytics solution
Nokia Security Guardian provides both a network-based infection detection platform and a security analytics solution. It lets you pinpoint and analyze infections in your customers’ home networks and mobile devices — then take action to protect both the network and subscribers.
The Network-Based Intrusion Detection System (NIDS) detects malicious traffic originating from the subscriber home network or device using specialized traffic-sensing and intrusion-detection software. The Alert Reporting Cluster (ARC) is typically deployed in the service provider’s data center. It is responsible for processing and storing events from the sensors, notifying subscribers about security alerts, and assisting subscribers in removing the threats from their computers. It also hosts the Analytics Portal.
You can deploy Nokia Security Guardian on standard, off-the-shelf hardware in a virtual environment such as CloudStack. This approach minimizes CAPEX and enables cost-effective deployment. It also reduces OPEX by simplifying management and deployment. A virtualized deployment can support elastic scaling when it's needed.
Patented malware detection
- Enjoy the advantages of Nokia Threat Intelligence Lab expertise, including an extensive library of malware signatures and fewer rules to deploy
- Identify threats faster and more precisely with fewer false positives using our patented malware detection method
- Detect infections on any device even when no antivirus software is installed or the software has been disabled
- See exactly how infections affect subscribers and the network, so you can take rapid action
- Contain threats through policy enforcement — and work proactively with infected subscribers
- Offer subscribers automated alerts and self-care tools for malware removal
Threat detection that meets your needs
- Gain a unique approach to real-time malware detection, designed exclusively for service providers
- Leverage your key asset – the network – with seamless support for mobile, fixed, and cable
- Get the scalability and performance you need, even under massive loads, along with deployment options that are ready for the cloud and NFV
Nokia Networks is a leading global hardware and software service provider with solid multivendor expertise, a strong partner ecosystem and a global footprint. We use automated software tools and skilled engineers with deep technical product expertise and extensive experience in delivering complex projects as a service.