Network Analyzer – Copper
Enhance the customer experience by improving DSL loop performance
Use Network Analyzer – Copper (NA–C) to ensure that your digital subscriber lines (DSLs) deliver the quality and stability you need to succeed with high-speed internet and triple-play services.
NA-C is a market-proven integrated line testing, diagnosis and optimization solution that maximizes DSL performance with automation provided by Dynamic Line Management (DLM). It lets you apply operational best practices across the entire access line lifecycle, from planning, prequalification and provisioning to maintenance, troubleshooting and customer support. The result: comprehensive and efficient DSL lifecycle management.
Succeed in fixed access management
With NA–C, you can reduce the complexity and cost involved in adopting and managing ultra-broadband technolgies such as DSL vectoring and retransmission (G.INP), Vplus and G.fast. By bringing more speed and stability to your DSL loops, you can deliver better customer experiences and support triple-play services that increase average revenue per user (ARPU).
Build a complete home and access analytics solution
NA-C is a key part of our Home and Access Analytics portfolio. By combining NA-C with our Service Management Platform, you get insights that can help you boost first call resolution rates and reduce handling time for access-related issues. You can use these insights to enhance the customer experience and keep your care costs low.
- Increase ARPU with faster upgrades to ADSL2+, VDSL2, VDSL2 vectoring, Vplus, G.fast and bonding, and more accurate assessments of line capabilities
- Improve quality of experience by optimizing line stability and performance and detecting faults proactively
- Keep customers satisfied by accurately determining how moving lines from central offices to remote cabinets or micro nodes will impact stability and speed
- Accelerate troubleshooting and minimize service downtime by combining near-real-time carrier data collection with expert diagnosis and repair advice
- Reduce OPEX and churn with DLM capabilities that can predict and automatically complete the optimal line configuration
Network Analyzer – Copper delivers measurable improvements
Our service provider customers have used Network Analyzer – Copper to enhance the customer experience and reduce customer support costs. They have seen measurable improvements in three key areas:
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT): +3 points for TV and +5 points for VoIP
- Monthly call rate: –10%
- Monthly field interventions: –15%
#CEM from @Nokianetworks
Our Network Analyzer – Copper is the trusted choice of more than 120 service providers. It provides prequalification, testing, diagnosis and troubleshooting for 100 million access lines and automatic line optimization for more than 35 million front runners.