Nokia Lightspan Access Node SX/DX
Reuse your existing infrastructure and deploy ultra-broadband services anywhere in your network with Nokia Lightspan Access Node SX/DX
Copper infrastructure has never been more capable of bringing competitive ultra-broadband services to the masses. With G.fast, VDSL2 vectoring and Vplus, Communication Service Providers can choose the technology that best fits their deployment model while delivering high speed services that subscribers demand.
Nokia Lightspan SX/DX micro-nodes are small, discrete access nodes designed for standalone deployments anywhere that they are needed in the network. Sealed SX micro-nodes are ideal for placement in harsh outside plant environments without the need for cabinets or right of way or in MDUs as a cost and space efficient solution when no rack space is available. Dense, rack mountable DX micro-nodes are ideal for deployment in existing cabinets or MDUs where rack space is available.
As part of the Nokia Lightspan family of access nodes, they support open standard management models with NETCONF/YANG. With zero-touch provisioning operators can increase the speed of deployment by 50% over traditional approaches. In cases where a reverse power feed (RPF) is required, persistent management of all network elements at once, whether online or offline is supported.
- Deploy ultra-broadband services anywhere in the network
- Deliver speeds of 1Gbps (G.fast) over existing copper infrastructure
- Reduce CAPEX by deferring the cost of extending fiber to every building and home
- Extend ultra-broadband to locations where fiber deployment is difficult
- Eliminate the need to enter and rewire homes and buildings
- Proven best-in-class performance and maximum stability from the vectoring market leader
- Sealed (SX) for Outside plant or MDU where rugged, hardened equipment is required
- Dense, self-contained (DX) for rack our cabinet mounted applications
- Open and programmable interfaces and standard device models (NETCONF/YANG)
- Models supporting G.fast, VDSL2 17a, Vplus (35b) with DSL backwards compatibility
- Options for point-to-point or PON backhaul
- Local, remote and reverse power feed options
- Customize deployment configurations with micro-node custom configurations (MC2)
Nokia, your partner for next-generation fixed access networks
Nokia can help you make the move to a software-defined future. We are the world leader in fixed access technologies with 20+ years of broadband experience. Our equipment powers and manages some of the most advanced fixed networks in the world.