Monitor the digital home ecosystem to proactively detect and resolve issues before they impact the customer experience.
Today’s home networks – and the myriad of connected devices – are growing more complex. At the same time, consumers expect their broadband service experience to be simple and seamless. Most service providers are lacking visibility into the home network ecosystem. This makes it difficult to resolve customer issues quickly, resulting in longer (and more frequent) calls to the help desk, increased support costs and diminished customer satisfaction. Home Analytics (HAL) collects data from home networks and connected devices, proactively identifying issues. HAL delivers continuous improvement by combining analytics-based insights with a closed-loop optimization process. Together, these capabilities enable service providers to improve not only reactive customer service but also introduce a more proactive and predictive approach to the broadband home experience, often fixing issues before the consumer is even aware of a problem.
- Lowers average handle time (AHT) by giving customer service representatives (CSRs) and subscribers the next best action recommendation they need to resolve issues and manage the digital home as a whole
- Drives and monetizes service usage by making it easy for customers to resolve service issues and consume new services
- Increases customer satisfaction and reduces churn through proactive identification of network-level root causes and resolution of an extensive set of field-proven customer issues at source
- Reduces help desk calls and proactively eliminates need for on-site visits with powerful insights that invoke workflows designed to uncover many common home issues before subscribers are impacted
- Provides continuous data-driven feedback that engineering, IT, and vendors can use to provide fixes and drive rapid technical improvements to services, equipment, and devices
- Reduces OPEX related to non-defective device returns by supporting all permutations of devices and home networks
- Lowers churn and increases revenue with targeted offers ― for example, service or device upgrades that make sense to customers
- 96 percent of customers expect their service provider to proactively notify them about actions being taken; or even better, solve the impending problem before it causes a service disruption
- 50 percent of technical support calls are related to home network issues
- 89 percent of churn is caused by poor customer experience
- 70 percent of devices returned have nothing wrong with them