Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Station
Get the network you want with Flexi 10 Base Station
Under the spotlight: Nokia Flexi Multiradio Family marked as leader by Current Analysis. Check out the report here.
Gain more network capacity, more efficiency and more flexibility, with lower costs through an adaptable radio network that profitably provides personalized services.
Nokia Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Station is the world’s smallest high-capacity, software-defined, multi-technology base station.
Equally at home indoors or outdoors, this 25 liter, IP65 rated unit is the most energy efficient base station on the market.
Tightest radio integration for lowest cost per megabyte
Nokia Flexi Radio Antenna System brings the leanest site solution for high capacity macro sites with two bands using simultaneous 4Tx MIMO and 4-Way Rx Diversity. It allows a simple cell site design and minimizes operational Flexi RRH 4-pipe 120W expenses .
Flexi RRH 2-pipe 120W can run HSPA+ and LTE on one GSM radio head while maintaining GSM services. Flexi RRH 4-pipe offers four transmission and reception paths to support advanced antenna schemes.
Flexi RFM three sector 6-pipe offers a 2x2 MIMO configuration in a single compact module.
- Reliable, award-winning, field-proven over 10 years
- Same hardware for capacity sharing across radio technologies
- Three sector, six-pipe RF modules make sites simpler – MIMO capability with fewer boxes and cables
- RF and system module re-configured by software
- Outdoor modules - no cabinet, no cooling, no shelter limitations
- IP65 rated - no cooling, cabinet or shelter needed
- Software enables capacity sharing across GSM, HSPA and LTE
- World record LTE-A speed - 4 Gbps
- Flexible radio options for the lowest cost per megabyte
- Zero CO2 emission site solution – up to 70 percent lower energy consumption
- Common base station OAM for multiradio sites
- Single transport function with common IP host
- Nokia to improve capacity and coverage of Zain Iraq's network for Zeyara and beyond11 Oct 2017
- Nokia signs EUR 30 million network expansion and modernization deal with Bangladesh's Teletalk 25 Jan 2017
- Nokia to power Cellcard's 3G and LTE network expansion and modernization in Cambodia 24 Jan 2017
- 5G-ready Nokia AirScale redefines radio access, closes the gap between the IT and telco worlds #MWC1621 Feb 2016
Related blog posts
- There are no related blog posts.
We supply networks to operators who serve more than four billion people around the world. SingleRAN can help you support increased traffic over your multiradio network while cutting costs.