Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Station
One BTS for GSM, WCDMA, LTE & LTE-Advanced - since 10 years already and still ahead in flexibility, design, capacity & lowest TCO site solutions
Under the spotlight: Nokia Flexi Multiradio Family marked as leader by Current Analysis. Check out the report here.
Tightest radio integration for lowest cost per megabyte
Nokia Flexi Radio Antenna System brings the leanest site solution for high capacity macro sites with two bands using simultaneous 4Tx MIMO and 4-Way Rx Diversity. It allows a simple cell site design and minimizes operational Flexi RRH 4-pipe 120W expenses .
Flexi RRH 2-pipe 120W can run HSPA+ and LTE on one GSM radio head while maintaining GSM services. Flexi RRH 4-pipe offers four transmission and reception paths to support advanced antenna schemes.
Flexi RFM three sector 6-pipe offers a 2x2 MIMO configuration in a single compact module.
- Reliable, award-winning, field-proven over 10 years
- Same hardware for capacity sharing across radio technologies
- Three sector, six-pipe RF modules make sites simpler – MIMO capability with fewer boxes and cables
- RF and system module re-configured by software
- Outdoor modules - no cabinet, no cooling, no shelter limitations
- IP65 rated - no cooling, cabinet or shelter needed
- Software enables capacity sharing across GSM, HSPA and LTE
- World record LTE-A speed - 4 Gbps
- Flexible radio options for the lowest cost per megabyte
- Zero CO2 emission site solution – up to 70 percent lower energy consumption
- Common base station OAM for multiradio sites
- Single transport function with common IP host
- 5G-ready Nokia AirScale redefines radio access, closes the gap between the IT and telco worlds #MWC1621 Feb 2016
- Nokia Networks, Deutsche Telekom and Cosmote show world's first 3.5 GHz LTE FDD-TDD 3 carrier aggregation24 Nov 2015
- Nokia Networks prepares for ultra-dense networks and 1000-fold traffic growth #MWC1524 Feb 2015
- Nokia Networks launches zero CO2 emission base station site offering #MWC15 24 Feb 2015
- Nokia Networks showcases new TD-LTE-Advanced carrier aggregation features, industry's first 8-pipe 3.5 GHz radio #MWC15 24 Feb 2015
Related blog posts
- There are no related blog posts.
We supply networks to operators who serve more than four billion people around the world. SingleRAN can help you support increased traffic over your multiradio network while cutting costs.