Flexi Lite Base Station
With Flexi Base Station you get full-capacity in a compact micro/pico package
Flexi Lite WCDMA Base Station frequency variants are: 2100MHz and 1900MHz.
With high power transmitter output (up to 10W + 10W), high receiver sensitivity (-121dBm single branch) and MIMO support, the Flexi Lite Base Station offers excellent coverage. Where capacity is the primary concern, power can be tuned to reduce interference with the macro network.
Capital cost savings
- Ideal for locations where a macro base station would not be cost effective
- Small, light base station saves site and infrastructure costs
Operational cost savings
- Opens up new sites that can offer reduced rental costs
- Low power and optimal capacity reduces energy costs
- Lowest transport costs with integrated IP transport
Blends in with surroundings
- Discreet form factor enables installation on walls and lamp-posts
- The Flexi Lite base station is easy to site within buildings to provide indoor coverage
- Easy to conceal in dense urban environments
- Nokia to improve capacity and coverage of Zain Iraq's network for Zeyara and beyond11 Oct 2017
- Nokia expands private wireless network portfolio to support enterprises in their digital transformation07 Sep 2017
- Nokia puts operators on path to 5G by boosting 4G performance06 Sep 2017
- Nokia enhances emergency service response times and situational awareness with ViTrust critical communications portfolio16 May 2017
- Nokia collaborates with the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority to pave way for safe and sustainable drone operations in the country21 Nov 2016
Related blog posts
#smallcell from @Nokianetworks
Flexi Lite Base Station delivers high capacity in a compact package, making it ideal to add capacity in urban areas, fill in gaps in network coverage or improve coverage in indoor areas like airports and railway stations. With low power consumption and a small footprint, it cuts costs and opens up new, lower rental sites to increase deployment options.