Cognitive Analytics for Customer Insight
Customer experience: See the full picture
Nokia Cognitive Analytics for Customer Insight gives you a complete view of customer satisfaction, revenue, and device and network performance. It helps you identify issues quickly and prioritize improvements based on their customer and business impact.
Your customers expect to consume any content on any device and enjoy superior network and service quality. To keep them happy, you need access to customer experience data and key performance indicators (KPIs). But this information is scattered across different teams within your organization.
Cognitive Analytics for Customer Insight helps you increase customer satisfaction by giving you relevant data about customer and network experience, roamers, corporate customers, and customer care. You can use this data to:
- Gain a holistic view of the fixed and mobile customer experience
- Move from reactive reporting to predictive analytics and automated actions
- Adopt an analytical approach that focuses your teams, tools, and processes on the customer experience
Our solution lets you boost your customer experience management capabilities from any starting point. It gives you actionable insights on every customer and cell. And built-in analytics that use machine learning algorithms to tune these insights to your needs.
- Increase your Net Promoter Score (NPS) by becoming more customer-centric and improving efficiency across your teams
- Generate more revenue by using accurate real-time customer information to improve targeting for marketing campaigns
- Bring high quality and efficiency to your daily activities by detecting issues proactively, before they impact customers
- Improve customer care by reducing average handling time
We’ve built Cognitive Analytics for Customer Insight using technologies that have earned several industry awards, including:
Cognitive Analytics for Customer Insight helps you get a fast return on your investment. You can implement the solution in as little as two weeks and start using analytics to improve the customer experience.
Safaricom Kenya is getting good returns by putting the customer at the heart of all its decision-making. It uses our analytics technology to derive real-time insights from its network, customer, and revenue touchpoints. With our help, Safaricom is providing proactive customer care, resolving network issues faster, and prioritizing capital expenditure.
- Nokia bolsters software offering with increased intelligence to improve digital customer care and drive new service provider revenue streams15 May 2017
- Nokia announces machine learning-powered customer experience solutions; sets new standard for proactive care17 Nov 2016
- Nokia and China Mobile sign EUR 1.36 billion frame agreement13 Jun 2016
- Nokia launches analytics to predict network capacity needs and to protect IPTV service quality #MWC1604 Feb 2016
- Nokia Siemens Networks launches mobile broadband innovation competition in Israel09 Apr 2013
Related blog posts
Nokia Cognitive Analytics for Customer Insight helps you get the information you need to increase customer satisfaction. It gives you a comprehensive view of the customer experience and the actionable insights you need to improve it. With our analytics technologies, you can make your operations more efficient and customer centric, generate more revenue, and deliver more effective customer care.