If you are running earlier versions of Rel-4 solutions, you can benefit greatly by modernizing your network to ATCA hardware architecture. In some cases, there could be savings of up to 85 percent in power consumption and other OPEX. ATCA Rel-4 modernization investments are future-proof because the same units can be reused as TAS in a VoLTE solution.
The business benefits
- Drastic OPEX savings compared to traditional mobile switching technologies
- Significantly lower floor space requirements compared to traditional solutions
- Fast time-to-market – all custom interfaces previously deployed are still available
- Investment protection – solution evolves to VoLTE
- Professional service for end-to-end design, planning and integration
We offer a market leading Rel-4 mobile voice solution based on state-of-the-art ATCA hardware, which delivers high performance while guaranteeing backward compatibility. Our hardware independence and smooth evolutionary approach also guarantees an efficient transition to new technologies like VoLTE and cloud. In fact, all the developments and integrations made for the MSC Server and Multimedia Gateway can be reused in our Nokia Open TAS, our VoLTE application server. This offers a significant reduction in the time-to-market and the cost to launch VoLTE.