CFX-5000 SIP session control
CFX-5000 central controller for the IMS/SIP core
The CFX-5000 controls every service in an all-IP network and makes possible new subscriber services such as VoLTE, VoWiFi, RCS and WebRTC.
Acting as central control core, the CFX-5000 offers session and service control, all using standard interfaces and application triggering mechanisms. Yet it remains flexible enough to allow rapid introduction of new, ARPU-boosting services and applications.
- Cuts OPEX by using a single core controller for all access types
- Easier introduction of new revenue generating services
- Customize new features and services
- Easy handovers between LTE and 2G/3G
- Complies with all relevant regulations
CFX-5000 supports the following IMS service profiles:
- VoLTE (IR.92)
- Conversational Video services (IR.94)
- Voice over HSPA (IR.58)
- Voice over Wi-Fi (IR.51)
- GSMA RCS 5.x
As part of our core portfolio, Nokia CFX-5000 Core, complemented by Nokia SBC for border and transit Controller, reduce time-to-market for services and simplify network evolution.
It has been deployed in many networks worldwide, including the world’s largest live VoLTE service network.
We have been active in IMS standardization bodies and the development of commercial products for more than 10 years.
- Alfa and Nokia partner to deploy Nokia AirScale solution, sign MoU for network evolution toward 5G19 Mar 2018
- Nokia to drive agility in cloud services and advance operators to digitalization07 Sep 2017
- Nokia and STC to deploy 4.5G technology across Saudi Arabia to meet the next phase of mobile data demand and pave the way to 5G18 Oct 2016
- Nokia Shared Data Layer simplifies telco networks and prepares them for IoT and 5G #MWC1618 Feb 2016
- WIND Mobile and Nokia Networks partner to bring the most advanced LTE technology to Canada10 Dec 2015
Related blog posts
- There are no related blog posts.
In its role as a central control core, Nokia CFX-5000 Core cuts costs and allows rapid introduction of new services.