CEM on Demand
CEM on Demand - see every aspect of the customer experience
Nokia CEM on Demand offers an unprecedented view of your customers’ experiences, allowing every function, from operations to marketing to customer care, to access and share information. Now it’s easier than ever to manage your customers’ experiences.
An extensive use case library shows the issues operators have faced and the benefits they gained by solving them with CEM on Demand. The solution includes customer-centric reports and dashboards based on customer experience key performance indicators, and actions for improving the customer experience. For example, your marketing department can follow the take up of new campaigns in real time, or operations can view service quality right down to an individual subscriber.
You can also use CEM on Demand to track customer satisfaction and revenue, to benchmark your performance against the competition with our Smart Device Insight client, and to target improvements based on real customer experiences.
A single view of customer satisfaction, revenue, device and network performance, available to the whole organization, will enable you to quickly identify any issues subscribers are experiencing, and prioritize improvements based on customer and business impact.
A modular architecture and proven software solutions are the foundation of CEM on Demand. Designed to handle real-time data, processes and actions, these solutions ensure high quality and seamless flow of data.
- One entry point gives deep insights into all key performance indicators
- Easily access and share information across your organization
- See what success looks like with our use case approach
CEM on Demand has won several awards over the years:
CEM on Demand can be implemented very quickly - in as little as two weeks, giving a fast return on investment. One European operator used CEM on Demand to reduce its churn rate of subscribers about to change operator from 10 percent to 1 percent in just three months.
Other examples include:
- A Latin American operator retained high value customers at risk of churning by using targeted campaigns. The result was 2 million net revenue increase in three years.
- An operator increased its customer satisfaction scores and reduced care call handling times by 20 percent by providing all customer information on a single screen.
- One operator used proactive handling of frequent errors and prioritization based on customer impact to decrease the number of care calls and save up to 1.2 million yearly.
- Safaricom uses Nokia Customer Experience Management on Demand to differentiate its services in Kenya14 July 2016
- Nokia launches analytics to predict network capacity needs and to protect IPTV service quality #MWC1604 Feb 2016
- Nokia Networks launches two analytics services for operators to tap into $79bn market potential #NetworksPerform08 Sep 2015
- Nokia predictive marketing tailors campaigns for operators in less than an hour #MWC1501 Mar 2015
- Nokia Networks showcases VoLTE, Small Cells, CEM, Predictive Operations at AfricaCom 201410 Nov 2014
- NSN helps operators simplify multi-vendor network and service operations12 Feb 2014
Related blog posts
- Helping Vodafone customers get their voice heard14 Oct 2016
- Here’s how to turn ad blockers into ad lovers!03 Oct 2016
- Think fast – what makes 5G better than 4G?29 Sep 2016
- Here’s a great way to keep 3.5 billion 3G subscribers very happy14 Sep 2016
- Brand experience starts with the device, even in IoT09 Sep 2016
With its modular architecture and use case approach, our online CEM on Demand portal gives you the insights you need to take action and keep your customers happy.