Nokia AAA consolidates authentication, authorization and accounting capabilities, and helps harmonize quality of experience (QoE) across networks and technologies. Service providers and enterprises benefit from faster time to market, simplified management and lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Nokia AAA enables resource sharing, roaming partnerships and the integration of disparate technologies, including LTE, Wi-Fi®, femto/small cell, CDMA, GSM/UMTS, DSL, and GPON. The flexible, extensible PolicyFlow architecture defines how RADIUS and Diameter requests are processed and to write custom AAA policies. An in-memory session data store tracks authentication session details.
Nokia AAA delivers expanded functionality for the deployment of wireless LANs and other networks supporting fixed-mobile roaming and blended digital services. Its Server Management Tool (SMT) supports server configuration and detailed monitoring as a local or remote AAA application.
Benefits & Features
Lowers TCO by supporting multiple networks and applications simultaneously on a single platform
- Powerful, flexible policy engine with support for non-standard authentication flows
- PolicyFlow scripting language for multivendor support of virtually any RADIUS or Diameter client
- Architected to achieve highest TPS rates
Decreases time to market by minimizing the need for custom development to support new use cases
- Compliance with industry standards with full support for RADIUS, Diameter, and EAP
- Network integration with HSS, HLR, and web services-enabled applications
- Session data store for tracking details about each authentication session and for troubleshooting
Scales easily to support a virtually unlimited number of subscribers with flexible configuration options
- Pre-integration with the Nokia Directory Server and SDM solutions
- Full multi-vendor support
- Support for local and geographic redundancy, with flexible retry/alternate data source logic