Network Performance Optimizer
Network Performance Optimizer accelerates troubleshooting with a superior combination of network performance and call-specific insights
When networks get more complex, advanced insights are required to quickly understand what is happening in your network. Instead of network performance KPIs, multidimensional views are needed that combine subscriber-centric performance counters and call specific data.
Network Performance Optimizer (NPO) applies advanced analytics to per call measurement data and customer-centric performance data across radio and core giving more detailed information at deeper levels.
With easy to customize, subscriber-centric performance counters and a comprehensive view of the network, NPO enables top down analysis of network issues, decreasing troubleshooting time from days to minutes and reducing the need for drive testing.
Reduce network troubleshooting time from days to minutes
- One tool with seamless processes minimizes need for drive tests and data exchanges with other teams
- Call-specific data, parameters and indicators are available to run complex correlation in many dimensions
Boost monitoring of network QoS with holistic approach
- Drill down from KPIs to more detailed data containing all necessary contextual information to find root causes of issues quickly
- Unique combination of subscriber-centric performance data and call-specific data
Save CAPEX and OPEX
- Accurate and relevant data results in better planning and provisioning of RAN resources.
Advanced insights available 24/7
Continuously monitor the network for all sessions/calls and reduce need for drive tests
Speed up troubleshooting with a holistic view of network quality
Drill down from KPIs to more detailed data containing all necessary contextual information to find root causes of issues quickly
Optimize CAPEX with more efficient use of RAN resources
With only essential data loaded for troubleshooting and cloud infrastructure options, NPO enables on-the-fly data processing with minimum impact on RAN resources and CAPEX
- Nokia bolsters software offering with increased intelligence to improve digital customer care and drive new service provider revenue streams15 May 2017
- Nokia announces machine learning-powered customer experience solutions; sets new standard for proactive care17 Nov 2016
- Nokia launches analytics to predict network capacity needs and to protect IPTV service quality #MWC1604 Feb 2016
- Nokia Siemens Networks launches mobile broadband innovation competition in Israel09 Apr 2013
- Nokia Siemens Networks and Telkomsel win Innovation Award13 Jun 2012