Equips networks for future needs
- Accommodates bandwidth growth needs with unprecedented IP and MPLS scale
- Enables seamless migration from circuit-based to IP/MPLS-based transport to lower operating costs and add new services
- Supports multiple services over a wide range of transport media including microwave, optical, copper and wireless
- Extends service routing to remote sites, hubs and network edges in rugged, compact platforms
Increases service delivery reliability
- Deep buffering and both ingress and egress shaping provide excellent packet routing performance with differentiated service treatment
- Microsecond timing and accurate synchronization support mobile base station requirements and the migration of TDM-based services onto the packet network
- Provides network reconvergence in tens of milliseconds using a strong suite of dynamic routing and recovery capabilities
- One-for-one hitless control and switch module failover
Safeguards against cyber attacks
- 7705 SAR firewall is application aware and mitigates attacks such as DNS/ICMP replay
- Encryption removes man-in-the-middle attacks by dropping packets that can’t be decrypted
- Security features introduce minimum latency and achieve high throughout
The 7705 SAR regularly picks up awards in mobile backhaul and mission critical industry segments.
Our most recent award is the Smart Grid Product of the Year 2017 for the 7705 SAR-Hm wireless router.
Products within the 7705 SAR product family have won Smart Grid Product of the Year awards in 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2016.
Previous Smart Grid Product of the Year awards:
2016: Network Group Encryption
2015: 7705 SAR-Wx outside plant mounted access router
Smart Grid, Metering and Infrastructure Security Award for Network Group Encryption - European Smart Energy Awards, 2016
New product innovation award for cyber security solutions for utilities - Frost and Sullivan, 2015
Hot product - Association of Public Safety Communications Officials, 2014
Best LTE Backhaul Solution - Telecoms.com, 2013 and 2014