7367 ISAM SX/DX
The Nokia 7367 Intelligent Service Access Manager (ISAM) SX-48V is a rugged, sealed micro-node, supporting 48 Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Line 2 (VDSL2) lines with vectoring. The 7367 ISAM SX-48V is ideal for delivering ultra-broadband services in remote, hard-to-reach areas or in dense areas in close proximity to customers to maximize bitrates. Its sealed, passively cooled design eliminates fan noise and allows it to be deployed in outside plant locations without a cabinet.
By placing the 7367 ISAM SX-48V deep in the network, loop lengths can be reduced to 1000 meters or less. With shortened loop lengths, service providers can take full advantage of VDSL2 vectoring and bonding to deliver ultra-broadband services to their customers. Longer loops can still be served with ADSLx services from the same 7367 ISAM SX-48V.
Benefits & Features
Flexibility to deploy services where and how you need to
- Rugged sealed enclosure eliminates the need for an outside plant cabinet
- Existing cabinet, wall, pole, manhole mountable
- Remote and local powering options
Superior VDSL2 vectoring performance
- Integrated board level vectoring
- Simultaneous support of vectoring and bonding
- Zero-touch vectoring for seamless legacy CPE support
Easy integration into existing networks
- Stand-alone operation requires no additional aggregation device
- Ease of integration with the same software stream as other ISAM products
- Managed by the Nokia 5520 Access Management System