7363 ISAM MX-6 (ETSI)
The Nokia 7363 Intelligent Services Access Manager (ISAM) MX-6 is a high capacity, modular micro-node designed to support voice, DSL, and point-to-point services. The 7363 ISAM shelf includes six service slots and two common control slots for flexible deployment of mixed services.
The 7363 ISAM MX-6 shelf was designed with ultra-broadband services in mind. System level vectoring functionality is integrated in the shelf backplane and common control modules allow for seamless deployment of ultra-broadband services. Return on investment is achieved through a high capacity backplane that anticipates future DSL technologies.
Benefits & Features
Enables deployment of ultra-broadband services in one compact, high capacity modular shelf
- Compact form factor occupies 2 RU in a 19” rack
- High-capacity backplane
- Up to 192 VDSL2 ports in 2 RU
Superior VDSL2 vectoring performance
- Integrated system level vectoring
- Simultaneous support of vectoring and bonding
- Zero-touch vectoring for seamless legacy CPE support
Flexibility to deploy services where and how you need to
- Deploy in cabinets racks and buildings
- Supports point-to-point or GPON uplinks
- Ideally suited for outdoor cabinet deployment with low-noise, wide-temperature range