7360 ISAM FX
The Nokia 7360 Intelligent Services Access Manager (ISAM) FX is a high-capacity access node that addresses mass-market fiber deployments. It delivers capabilities to meet bandwidth demand of residential and business users today and smoothly evolve to next-generation fiber technologies to meet the demands of tomorrow.
The 7360 ISAM FX shelves simultaneously support multiple PON technologies and high-density point-to-point services. It has a non-blocking backplane architecture that delivers 2x100Gb/s to each slot, 2x480Gb/s switching capacity and 160Gb/s uplink capacity. It is available in three size variants (FX-4, FX-8 and FX-16) suitable for all types of fiber networks: from hundreds of subscribers on FX-4 to thousands of subscribers on FX-16. The 7360 ISAM FX gives you the flexibility to choose the fiber technology and deployment density that best suits your techno-economics, local regulations, and service offering.
Benefits & Features
Extends network capabilities to meet bandwidth demands
- Supports a non-blocking, high-capacity backplane of 2x100Gb/s per slot
- Simultaneous support of multiple fiber access technologies
- Next-generation PON (TWDM) support
Extends the range of shelf-size options available for various deployment models
- Available in four-slot (FX-4), eight-slot (FX-8) and 16-slot (FX-16) shelf options
Lowers OPEX through use of a single fiber network for all services
- Residential, mobile, and business applications available from a single platform
- Single fiber network offers flexible support for multiple service and content providers