7330 ISAM FTTN (ETSI)
The Nokia 7330 Intelligent Services Access Manager (ISAM) Fiber to the Node (FTTN) (ETSI) FD system is a high-capacity access node for copper- and fiber-based access networks. It is the ideal choice for established service providers and new entrants (utilities, municipalities, governments) striving to deliver universal broadband and a superior subscriber experience.
Copper-based services include voice and all traditional flavors of DSL. VDSL2 with vectoring and pair bonding is also supported, enabling broadband speeds of 100 Mb/s and beyond. For fiber-based services, GPON and point-to-point access technologies are available.
The compact form factor of the 7330 ISAM FTTN ETSI FD shelf makes it ideal for deep fiber copper access. Low-cost expansion modules are also available for lower-density or hard-to-reach deployments. Nokia 7330 ISAM products comprise the most widely deployed access platforms in the world. They power some of the largest FTTH deployments, open networks and advanced VDSL2 deployments worldwide.
Benefits & Features
Delivers universal broadband using the most cost-efficient FTTx mix
- Supports fiber and advanced copper access technologies
- Optimized form factors (as part of the ISAM family) for CO, FTTN, FTTC , FTTB and FTTH deployments
- Hardened for indoor and outdoor deployment
Provides high-bandwidth capacity to meet bandwidth demands: 100+ Mb/s
- Supports GPON and Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet fiber technologies
- Supports VDSL2, bonding, and vectoring
- High-capacity backplane: 2 x 10 Gb/s per slot; high-capacity switching matrix, up to 2 x 320 Gb/s
Leverages a residential access network for mobile backhaul and business services
- Supports active-active configurations for high reliability
- Residential, mobile and business applications from a single platform
- IP/Ethernet access platform supporting advanced forwarding and MPLS