7302 Intelligent Services Access Manager
The Alcatel-Lucent 7302 Intelligent Services Access Manager (ISAM) is a high-capacity access node that delivers a superior service experience in DSL, GPON or point-to-point fiber networks. It is the cost-effective choice for established service providers and new entrants (utilities, municipalities, governments) striving to deliver universal broadband.
The 7302 ISAM supports residential, mobile and business applications from a single IP/Ethernet/MPLS access platform. The product delivers 100 Mb/s and beyond per subscriber in mass FTTx deployments over copper or fiber. The 7302 ISAM offers 16 to 18 slots for GPON, P2P fiber, VDSL2 (including bonding and vectoring), ADSLx, voice, and SHDSL line cards. It has a dual 10-Gb/s backplane and delivers 2 x 320 Gb/s switching capacity in redundant configurations.
Alcatel-Lucent ISAM products comprise the most widely deployed access platforms in the world. They power some of the world’s largest FTTH deployments, open networks and advanced VDSL2 deployments.
Benefits & Features
Delivers universal broadband using the most cost-efficient FTTx mix
- Supports fiber and advanced copper access technologies
- Optimized form factors (as part of the ISAM family) for CO, FTTN, FTTC, FTTB and FTTH deployments
- Hardened for indoor and outdoor deployment
Provides high-bandwidth capacity to meet bandwidth demands: 100+ Mb/s to all end users
- Supports GPON and Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet fiber technologies
- Supports VDSL2, bonding and vectoring
- High-capacity backplane: 2 x 10 Gb/s per slot; high-capacity switching matrix up to 2 x 320 Gb/s
Leverages residential access network for mobile backhaul and business services
- Supports active-active configurations for high reliability
- Residential, mobile and business applications from a single platform
- IP/Ethernet access platform supports advanced forwarding and MPLS