7210 Service Access Switch
Transform your network and prepare for growth with high-throughput, high-density access and aggregation routers
The 7210 SAS product family provides the deployment flexibility, service richness and operational intelligence you need to extend IP/MPLS and Carrier Ethernet throughout your metro access network. With a wide variety of platforms, it is used for business VPN, residential broadband, demarcation, and mobile backhaul, and is also widely used in industry, public sector and enterprise applications.
Ready your network for future growth with high-density GE and 10GE interfaces, 100 GE uplinks and up to 2 Tb/s throughput. Offer competitive services based on high availability and quality of service.
As a member of the industry-leading Nokia Service Router product portfolio, the 7210 SAS runs the Service Router Operating System (SR OS) and is managed by the Nokia Network Services Platform (NSP) for high performance, end-to-end service delivery and management and carrier-SDN integration.
Unlock new revenue streams
- Transform end-user experiences with innovative VPLS, VLL, IP VPN and enhanced Internet services
- Deliver competitive SLAs with Hierarchical-QoS, extensive OAM tools, and sophisticated MPLS and Ethernet resiliency features
Accelerate network upgrades
- Satisfy requirements with Ethernet, IP, MPLS, MPLS-TP, PBB and 10GE/GE service delivery options with support for control plane and fabric redundancy
- A variety of platforms and capabilities provides the right fit for any application and growth scenario
- Use 7210-SAS-S-series satellites for port extension on 7750 SR and 7450 ESS platforms to accomdate growth and maximize efficiency.
Reduce cost while increasing customer satisfaction
- Simplify operations with zero touch provisioning, advanced service assurance, service activation, and troubleshooting features along with end-to-end SLA management
- With NETCONF/YANG intefaces, the 7210 SAS can be deployed as part of a carrier-SDN solution, supporting unified service automation and network optimization across IP, MPLS, Ethernet and optical transport layers.
- Nokia and MEF Carrier Ethernet 2.0
- Deploying IP/MPLS Communications networks for Smart Grids
- Mission-Critical Communications Networks for Railway Operators
- Unlocking New Revenue Streams With Carrier Ethernet Services
SReXperts Demo Videos playlist (Madrid 2015)
The Nokia 7210 Service Access Switch provides service providers with Carrier Ethernet demarcation, access and aggregation for mobile backhaul, business and residential service delivery. For enterprise and mission-critical network operators, the 7210 SAS addresses stringent requirements for high network resiliency, deterministic network performance, and scalability.