7210 Service Access Switch
Compact Ethernet demarcation, access and aggregation in a variety of form factors and configurations for business VPN, residential broadband, mobile backhaul, mission-critical and enterprise applications
The 7210 SAS provides the deployment flexibility, service richness and operational intelligence to extend Carrier Ethernet throughout the metro access network. As well, it is a key part of Nokia’s mobile backhaul solution, serves as demarcation for business networking services and is widely used in mission-critical and enterprise applications.
As a member of the industry-leading Nokia Service Router product portfolio, the 7210 SAS runs the Service Router Operating System (SR OS) and is managed by the 5620 Service Aware Manager for high performance end-to-end service delivery and management.
Unlock new revenue streams
- Transform end-user experiences with innovative VPLS, VLL, IP VPN and enhanced Internet services
- Deliver competitive SLAs with Hierarchical-QoS, extensive OAM tools, and sophisticated MPLS and Ethernet resiliency features
Accelerate network upgrades
- A variety of platforms and capabilities provides the right fit for any application and growth scenario
- Satisfy requirements with Ethernet, IP, MPLS, MPLS-TP, PBB and 10GE/GE service delivery options with support for control plane and fabric redundancy
Reduce cost while increasing customer satisfaction
- Simplify operations with advanced service assurance, service activation, and troubleshooting features along with end-to-end SLA management
SReXperts Demo Videos playlist (Madrid 2015)
The Nokia 7210 Service Access Switch provides service providers with Carrier Ethernet demarcation, access and aggregation for mobile backhaul, business and residential service delivery. For enterprise and mission-critical network operators, the 7210 SAS addresses stringent requirements for high network resiliency, deterministic network performance, and scalability.