5529 Access Provisioning Center
The Nokia 5529 Access Provisioning Center (APC) is a state-of-the-art service-provisioning and -activation solution that enables the consistent and rapid deployment of new services. Service provisioning operations are performed from a highly intuitive GUI. When deployed in conjunction with the 5520 Access Management System (AMS), the 5529 APC functions fully integrate with the 5520 AMS GUI, creating a seamless user environment. Using the 5529 APC GUI, operators can create and modify service templates, execute service-configuration consistency audits, and perform mass line-configuration changes.
Flow-through service-provisioning processes are supported using a northbound XML/Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) interface that easily integrates with the service providers’ Operations Support System (OSS), removing the complexity of OSS integration.
Based on a product approach, the 5529 APC supports the access node portfolio. The 5529 APC removes the need for a long, complex integration process, therefore enabling reduced time-to-market and better business agility. Using the 5529 APC, operators can streamline service provisioning operations while dramatically reducing operational costs.
The 5529 APC is an enhanced application that is part of the broader access management portfolio including the 5520 Access Management system (AMS) and the 5529 family of products.
- Enables smooth integration with the OSS and IT infrastructure, freeing up resources for more strategic investments
- Delivers high-performance service provisioning throughput
- Streamlines service provisioning processes
- Improves customer satisfaction with greatly service discrepancies
- Reduces operator training time and costs with simplified service provisioning
- Significantly reduces operating expenditures (OPEX)
- Enables faster time-to-market for new services
- Support for OSS-driven and operator-driven service provisioning requests
- State-of-the-art OSS interface based on Web services
- Service abstraction of access network resources for a simplified OSS view
- Granular and bulk service-provisioning support
- Service creation using templates and graphic design tools
- Simplified service provisioning with wizards and composite service views
- Advanced service-configuration consistency audits
- Support for targeted mass-configuration changes
- Carrier-grade solution (high performance, scalability and availability)
- Very high reliability through clustering