5520 Access Management System
The Nokia 5520 Access Management System (AMS) delivers a complete element management solution for the Nokia Intelligent Services Access Manager (ISAM) family of DSL and fiber-based broadband access products. Service providers benefit from a significant OPEX reduction and a customizable solution.
The 5520 AMS can rapidly adapt to support new products and services while shielding a service provider’s operations support system (OSS) from the access network complexity. The 5520 AMS provides all the management needs for configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting through an intuitive GUI. It also offers seamless integration into an OSS environment with XML/SOAP or TL1 northbound interfaces backed by an OSS interoperability partner program.
This product is supported by the Nokia 5529 series of enhanced applications, which provide additional functionality when required. Together with these applications, the 5520 AMS provides a flexible platform that supports the specific needs of each operator.
Benefits & Features
Adapts to each service provider’s unique requirements
- Modular architecture for faster and flexible network element support
- Expandable to broader operational needs through enhanced applications (Nokia 5529 series)
- Scales from small to large networks while providing very high availability through clustering
Integrates smoothly into the OSS and IT infrastructure
- Flow-through service-provisioning processes are supported using a northbound XML/SOAP interface
- Service abstraction of access network resources for a simplified OSS view
- Nokia OSS Connected Partner Program ensures interoperability with leading OSS providers
Reduces OPEX significantly
- Java-based thin client to run on standard operator PC desktop
- Advanced productivity tools for monitoring, troubleshooting, provisioning and upgrading networks
- Service-oriented functions and intuitive GUI hide technical complexity