Get to your cloud faster - with the Nokia Virtualized Service Router
Episode 1: Introduction
Capitalize on new opportunities using Nokia’s virtualized IP routing.
Episode 2: Virtualizing IP
Learn how we can help you bring the benefits of IP virtualization to your network.
Episode 3: A look inside
Learn how the unique architecture of the VSR helps you keep your competitive edge.
Episode 4: VSR applications
Learn how our wide range of IP VNFs can help you deliver services with more agility than ever.
Episode 5: Nokia – a leader in IP virtualization
Learn how we’re building on our virtualized IP routing successes to help you do more.
Gain the service agility you need to deploy new applications and seize opportunities in the cloud.
With the Nokia Virtualized Service Router (VSR), you can:
- Support ubiquitous cloud connectivity and elastic scalability for your users and their connected devices
- Bring the worlds of telecoms and IT closer
- Virtualize your critical IP routing functions.
The Nokia VSR comes with the industry’s most extensive suite of virtualized network functions (VNFs) for IP routing.
Our VNFs give you:
- Flexibility that lets you define, customize, and deploy new services faster
- High performance and reliability that let you meet demanding service-level agreements
- Scalability that lets you address the demands of the cloud era.
Nokia VNFs ace independent performance tests
Light Reading commissioned the EANTC to conduct independent tests on our IP and mobile core VNFs. EANTC’s extensive series of tests and validation measured our performance, scalability, and resiliency. The tests also covered important network functions such as the virtualized Broadband Network Gateway, which is required for last-mile residential services, among others.
Our VNFs achieved remarkable results across a variety of scenarios. They delivered the high level of performance that you need to create and deploy profitable services in a virtualized environment.