Move to the cloud with our services which deliver the benefits and none of the risk
Cloud care services apply Nokia’s in-depth experience, expertise, digital tools, methodologies and knowledge sharing to help ensure operator cloud networks perform to their full potential every day.
The Nokia cloud care portfolio aims to:
- Support operator transformation to cloud and other technologies
- Maximize and improve operational eficiency
- Build effective orchestration and management practices
- Develop skilled operator resources and methodology
- Protect delivered services
- Manage operator sofware and hardware assets
- Rapidly deploy innovative services for competitive advantage
- Reduce complexity and operational costs
- Maximize operational efficiency
- Cloud experts, tools, methodology as-a-Service for low risk
- Single point of responsibility for rapid resolution of issues
As operators explore how cloud, IoT, 5G and other innovative digital services can help them develop future business, many are embracing a transformation to the cloud by adopting the ‘as-a-service’ business model. Nokia expertise is ready to help operators launch new digital services that are right first time, with reduced risk and deliver faster time to revenue.
- There are no related news articles.
Related blog posts
- X-ray vision for safer driving25 Nov 2016
- How to deliver cloud technology with network innovation22 Nov 2016
- Networking designed for the Cloud: BT taps Nuage SD-WAN technology10 Nov 2016
- Operators agree: SON pivotal as networks transform to 5G & cloud09 Nov 2016
- Who’s in the driver’s seat for connected mobility & intelligent transportation?19 Oct 2016
#NokiaServices, #cloud from @Nokianetworks
Nokia Cloud Care Services use innovative processes and apply the highest quality standards to help operators transform to the cloud and achieve the extreme network reliability and efficiency.