Move to the cloud with our services which deliver the benefits and none of the risk
Cloud care services apply Nokia’s in-depth experience, expertise, digital tools, methodologies and knowledge sharing to help ensure operator cloud networks perform to their full potential every day.
The Nokia cloud care portfolio aims to:
- Support operator transformation to cloud and other technologies
- Maximize and improve operational eficiency
- Build effective orchestration and management practices
- Develop skilled operator resources and methodology
- Protect delivered services
- Manage operator sofware and hardware assets
- Rapidly deploy innovative services for competitive advantage
- Reduce complexity and operational costs
- Maximize operational efficiency
- Cloud experts, tools, methodology as-a-Service for low risk
- Single point of responsibility for rapid resolution of issues
As operators explore how cloud, IoT, 5G and other innovative digital services can help them develop future business, many are embracing a transformation to the cloud by adopting the ‘as-a-service’ business model. Nokia expertise is ready to help operators launch new digital services that are right first time, with reduced risk and deliver faster time to revenue.
- There are no related news articles.
Related blog posts
- Making PON interoperability issues a thing of the past19 Oct 2018
- 3 things you might not know about fixed access network slicing16 Oct 2018
- What’s central to the success of 5G? The core network of course15 Oct 2018
- Making fixed networks truly open for business12 Oct 2018
- Why partly cloudy is an exciting prospect for fixed network operators26 Sep 2018
#NokiaServices, #cloud from @Nokianetworks
Nokia Cloud Care Services use innovative processes and apply the highest quality standards to help operators transform to the cloud and achieve the extreme network reliability and efficiency.