Move to the cloud with our services which deliver the benefits and none of the risk
Cloud care services apply Nokia’s in-depth experience, expertise, digital tools, methodologies and knowledge sharing to help ensure operator cloud networks perform to their full potential every day.
The Nokia cloud care portfolio aims to:
- Support operator transformation to cloud and other technologies
- Maximize and improve operational eficiency
- Build effective orchestration and management practices
- Develop skilled operator resources and methodology
- Protect delivered services
- Manage operator sofware and hardware assets
- Rapidly deploy innovative services for competitive advantage
- Reduce complexity and operational costs
- Maximize operational efficiency
- Cloud experts, tools, methodology as-a-Service for low risk
- Single point of responsibility for rapid resolution of issues
As operators explore how cloud, IoT, 5G and other innovative digital services can help them develop future business, many are embracing a transformation to the cloud by adopting the ‘as-a-service’ business model. Nokia expertise is ready to help operators launch new digital services that are right first time, with reduced risk and deliver faster time to revenue.
- There are no related news articles.
Related blog posts
- Bringing smart machine language translation to life30 Oct 2017
- The network is to cloud as beans are to bean dip19 Jun 2017
- Cloud-ready or cloud-native? Let me demonstrate the core differences23 Mar 2017
- Mobile World Congress 2017 – the year the future got that much closer03 Mar 2017
- How my barista inspired the Enterprise Private Cloud TCO model…02 Mar 2017
#NokiaServices, #cloud from @Nokianetworks
Nokia Cloud Care Services use innovative processes and apply the highest quality standards to help operators transform to the cloud and achieve the extreme network reliability and efficiency.