Smart Location Experience Optimization
Smart Location Experience Optimization - intelligent capacity management
Operators face two major challenges – how to get the right capacity now and in the future and how to deliver the best experience for customers.
Traditional network centric traffic analysis fails to take location into account. It also provides no information on how their location affects devices and applications.
Nokia Smart Location Experience Optimization changes all that. Using 3-D geolocation, its traffic simulation tool predicts exactly how and where your traffic will grow.
It also offers insights into how applications and devices use network resources in different locations and identifies the real issues that degrade the customer experience.
- Cut network costs – more efficiency saves 20 percent CAPEX
- Better performance for end users – double your downlink throughput
- Boost revenues by offering a better experience, for example 37 percent less YouTube buffering
- There are no related news articles.
Related blog posts
- Shout out to startups and innovators in IoT: Nokia Innovation Platform may be for you!29 Nov 2016
- 4 essentials for connected vehicle fleet management – new whitepaper21 Oct 2016
- There isn’t a service challenge we can’t solve13 May 2016
- Do you know where I am? Now can you help me?04 Feb 2016
- What if small cells become part of the furniture?07 Oct 2015
#capacityoptimization, #hetnets, #3D geolocation from @nokianetworks
Nokia and T-Mobile showcase the real potential of 5G through network testing and applications https://t.co/EJ7mkMVksI
By combining real-time experiences with 3-D geolocation, Nokia Smart Location Experience Optimization boosts revenues and cuts costs by giving your customers the service quality they want and putting capacity where you most need it.