Smart Location Experience Optimization
Smart Location Experience Optimization - intelligent capacity management
Operators face two major challenges – how to get the right capacity now and in the future and how to deliver the best experience for customers.
Traditional network centric traffic analysis fails to take location into account. It also provides no information on how their location affects devices and applications.
Nokia Smart Location Experience Optimization changes all that. Using 3-D geolocation, its traffic simulation tool predicts exactly how and where your traffic will grow.
It also offers insights into how applications and devices use network resources in different locations and identifies the real issues that degrade the customer experience.
- Cut network costs – more efficiency saves 20 percent CAPEX
- Better performance for end users – double your downlink throughput
- Boost revenues by offering a better experience, for example 37 percent less YouTube buffering
- There are no related news articles.
Related blog posts
- Study shows cost & billing issues drive 40% of consumers to churn18 Jan 2017
- We did it again and this time even better – the top 20 most sustainable corporations17 Jan 2017
- One year of ‘day one’16 Jan 2017
- Licensed or unlicensed spectrum for cellular IoT? That is the question15 Jan 2017
- Customer care goes hi-tech13 Jan 2017
#capacityoptimization, #hetnets, #3D geolocation from @nokianetworks
Nokia and T-Mobile showcase the real potential of 5G through network testing and applications https://t.co/EJ7mkMVksI
By combining real-time experiences with 3-D geolocation, Nokia Smart Location Experience Optimization boosts revenues and cuts costs by giving your customers the service quality they want and putting capacity where you most need it.