Build-Operate-Transfer: fastest greenfield operation
Implementing new types of services and products based on new technologies are a principal way to strengthen your market presence. With our Build-Operate-Transfer service, you can achieve early revenue from a Nokia-deployed and Nokia-operated solution.
New technologies get the best from your network - improved quality and efficiency, increased flexibility to respond to customer demands, and compelling, cost-effective services.
The flip side is that new technologies can take a long time to deploy, make your network more complex, overload your operational resources and reveal gaps in your skills and resources.
Nokia Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) provides you with a flexible, end-to-end solution for network delivery, operations and optimization. You gain the benefit of the network solution faster than deploying and operating it yourself.
The solution addresses all project areas including design, build, operations, the transfer of operations back to you (if required), and related project management and consultancy services. Alternatively, we can continue operations as a managed service.
We also deliver continuing services to develop and grow the skills and competence of your staff. Together, these services support an effective handover, from us to you, of network operations and optimization.
- Faster time to market
- Risk-free deployment – Nokia takes full responsibility
- Mature operations delivery and knowledge available on day one
- Seamless transition back to your operation when rollout has stabilized
- Optional competence and capability development
With the advantage of Nokia cloud-enabled remote configuration, the Build-Operate-Transfer solution can shorten roll-out time by more than 40 percent.
We use fully trained local resources to match your needs, for smooth deployment and oprations.
Build-Operate-Transfer is one of the fastest ways to deliver superfast broadband to most of your customer base – a recent deployment achieved 95 percent population coverage, connecting transport, schools and hospitals.
- Crowd Sourcing - Enabling the Next Generation of Services
- Network Operations for Non-Telco and Telco. Similarities and Important Differences
- Telecom Operations Evolution from NOC to SOC to CEOC (Customer Experience Operations Center)
- Field Force of the Future
- Telecom Operations, Extreme Automation and what next?
- There are no related news articles.
As you migrate to new technologies, we can manage and run all your network-related activities, from design to implementation and operation of mobile networks. We manage and minimize the complexities involved, and provide a smooth transfer of know-how for successful handover of the network. We have a proven track record of working closely with operators in network design, implementation, network operations and maintenance.