Security you can rely on
The NetGuard security portfolio lets you secure traditional and cloud-based network architectures and protect end users and Internet of Things (IoT) devices from cyber threats.
Our products help you provide the security and privacy that IoT, big data and cloud services demand while meeting high performance requirements. They let you position security functions across the distributed cloud to protect all layers of the network, from access to application. With our security products, you can take advantage of intelligence that combines efficient correlation, machine learning engines and analytics.
We have built a security ecosystem to help secure networks with best-in-class security solutions tailored for communication infrastructure requirements. We continuously optimize our solutions and services to provide specific answers to security threats.
Nokia's NetGuard ACTIVE security has been developed to help service operators and enterprises to tackle cyberattacks in technologies such as IoT, SDN, Cloud and mission critical infrastructure. Nokia supports the IoT Cybersecurity Alliance to demystify IoT security, and address real-world security challenges by providing educational tools, and sharing best practices.
Protect your network and business from security breaches
Our market research reveals that security is a growing concern within the telecommunications industry. Issues with security could severely hinder your long-term commercial success. For example, nearly half of consumers worldwide would churn if their service provider experienced a security breach.
Source: Nokia Acquisition & Retention study 2017
Nokia is a proven leader in fixed, mobile and IoT security
Nokia technologies and expertise can help you protect your network and services. We have worked as a security system integrator for many years. Today, we are involved in more than 500 security projects worldwide, offering capabilities that range from design to support. We also lead the industry in securing commercial LTE networks.
We leverage our work in security standards forums to design solutions that fully address the security requirements of complex networks.
Explore our security solutions
We are dedicated to outsmarting malware and other critical threats to communications networks and services. Our offer includes a complete security solution portfolio, a worldwide team of service and security experts, and an end-to-end testing center for real mobile and fixed broadband environments.
- NetGuard ACTIVE Security: Combine proactive and reactive security
- IDC: Can your security keep up with the pace of innovation?
- Managed Security Services
- Security Risk Index
- Cybersecurity: a serious challenge for the energy sector
- The Coming of Age of IoT Botnets
- Cybersecurity in the Boardroom
- Heavy Reading: Cloud Security Strategies
- IoTCA: How to Categorize Risk in IoT
- Trusted NFV systems
- Security challenges and opportunities for 5G mobile networks
- M2M security: Ensuring device security for the Internet of Things
- Demystifying IoT Cybersecurity
- Nokia Threat Intelligence Report - 2019
- Nokia Threat Intelligence Report – 2017
- Nokia Threat Intelligence Report – 2H 2016
- Nokia Threat Intelligence Report – Archive
Events & Webinars
- Webinar: Mobilesecurity infrastructure - Leveraging analytics to secure 5G networks
- Webinar: Creating and Executing Effective GDPR Implementation Strategies
- Webinar: Top 5 cyber threats - How they affect your security operations?
- Webinar: Security for IoT. Are you Protected?
- Webinar: Nokia Threat Intelligence Report - Market Update
- Webinar: Security and privacy for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Nokia Threat Intelligence Report 2017 infographic
- Nokia: Mobile device malware infection rate rose steadily in H2 2016
- Nokia: Mobile device malware infections surge in H1 2016
Related blog posts
- Malware detection: are your apps cheating on you?18 Sep 2018
- Improving safety and efficiency with new-generation digital CCTV:
Is your network ready?20 Aug 2018
- Time to act before IoT botnets impact your business29 Jun 2018
- Is your boardroom ready for a cyberattack?14 May 2018
- What does it mean to lead with integrity today?18 Apr 2018
Is your network ready?20 Aug 2018
- Nokia software bolsters security of Telia Company's enterprise IT and communication systems in Finland and Sweden16 Jul 2018
- Nokia launches Managed Security Services for digital-era networks14 Feb 2018
- Nokia malware report reveals new all-time high in mobile device infections and major IoT device security vulnerabilities27 Mar 2017
- Enhanced Nokia IMPACT IoT Platform enables service providers, enterprises and government agencies to easily deploy IoT services31 Jan 2017
- Zain KSA deploys Nokia NetGuard to protect subscribers from increasing malware threat; first operator to implement anti-malware solution in Saudi Arabia19 Dec 2016
- Nokia malware report shows surge in mobile device infections in 201601 Sep 2016
- Nokia launches new IMPACT platform for fast and secure delivery of IoT services14 Jun 2016
- Dubai government security networks operator Nedaa selects Nokia to deliver next-generation network for mission-critical and smart city services20 Mar 2016
- Nokia malware report shows smartphones now account for 60% of infections in the mobile network01 Mar 2016
- NokiaCybersecurity: “Intelligence gathering and analysis” by Gerald Reddig5 June 2018
- Financier Worldwide roundtable: Cyber risk & security20 Apr 2018
- Don’t be a sitting duck as IoT threats mount08 Aug 2017
- Combatting cyber terrorism07 Aug 2017
- Why data security is really everyone’s challenge today27 July 2017
- Here's How Security Analytics Can Help Combat Advanced IoT Threats24 July 2017
#telcosecurity from @nokianetworks
Nokia helps operators protect their fixed and mobile broadband networks from end to end with solutions for radio access, core networks and content security. With our NetGuard Security portfolio, you can take advantage of best-in-class security solutions from our ecosystem of partners, all of which are tailored for the mobile environment.