Telco cloud - manage sudden data growth with unlimited capacity
Telco cloud is expanding the human possibilities of technology to match a world of unpredictable traffic patterns and a continuous stream of new apps and services. It provides unlimited network capacity to manage unpredictable data growth and offer a superior customer experience.
Mobile operators face many challenges and have exciting new opportunities to build profitability. Demand continues to grow, requiring new network capacity, while traffic patterns are increasingly unpredictable. At the same time, providing a great network experience and implementing new services quickly are vital to drive up revenue. Telco cloud helps address all these opportunities.
How will telco cloud benefit your business?
- Scale mobile networks easily to meet unpredictable data traffic
- Reduce total cost of ownership with standard platforms and automation
- Innovate faster and more effectively
- Keep customers loyal with an improved network experience
- Put processing where it’s needed with a mix of network layouts
- Growing flexibility with the cloud
Nokia reinvents telcos for the cloud
Explore our telco cloud solutions and services
AirFrame Data Center SolutionMerging telecommunications and ITCloud-native core networkMeets your needs for massive IoT and the 5G programmable world CloudBand Launch NFV efficiently and reliably with an open, modular MANO portfolio Cloud wise services Work with us to integrate, operate and maintain your telco cloud solutions Flexible service chaining Use cloud technology to make your service network more efficient, flexible, and programmable Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Become a dynamic lean operator and bring new services to market faster Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN Cut the time and resources you need to launch new features and servicesShared Data LayerOptimize telco cloud applications and architecture Session Border Controller (SBC)Renew and migrate your session border controller to the cloud with NokiaCloud securityAutomate the deployment of security functions and firewall appliances for cloudMulti-access Edge Computing (MEC)Applications at the network edge
Related blog posts
- Turning virtual into very real with AirScale Cloud RAN30 Mar 2017
- Cloud-ready or cloud-native? Let me demonstrate the core differences23 Mar 2017
- Why blue is the color of Software-Defined Access Networks13 Mar 2017
- How my barista inspired the Enterprise Private Cloud TCO model…02 Mar 2017
- Daunted by future network backup requirements? Don’t be.24 Feb 2017
- There are no related news articles.
#Telcocloud, #NFV, #SDN, #cloud from @Nokianetworks
Nokia has pioneered the telco cloud, developing and testing virtualized network elements and cloud application management with operators and demonstrating that cloud technology is ready for commercial deployment. Our core software and telco cloud management systems are independent of hardware- and cloud platform, making it easy to take full advantage of the cloud’s benefits. We help you on your journey to the telco cloud with a full life cycle of cloud wise services - from consulting, to design and build, to operations and maintenance.