Global Service Delivery
Global Service Delivery - easy access to expertise for top quality, highly efficient operations
We ensure that services are delivered to you with extremely high efficiency and unrivaled quality through our virtualized delivery model that encompasses network planning, implementation, system integration, managed services, care services and optimization.
The Nokia Global Service Delivery (GSD) model helps you to be future ready and finds new ways to simplify your operations, and deliver services faster with better efficiency and enhanced quality.
Nokia’s local experts work in close coordination with a pool of highly competent global experts based at centralized Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) that use state-of-the-art automation and standardized processes.
Our GDCs offer integrated services for multiple technologies with proven capabilities in multi-vendor environment.
We have two GDCs in India and Portugal, and five Global Delivery Hubs which are smaller centers focusing on specific technologies or languages.
Easy access to global expertise:
- Availability from as a single source for convenience
- Multi-vendor/multi-technology support for specialized services across the entire network lifecycle (plan, build, integrate, operate and maintain)
- Availability of expertise in the latest technologies
- Access to best practices from experience with other global operators
Higher operational efficiency:
- Fault avoidance and early resolution of complex issues
- High availability of network and services
The benefits of GSD are derived from the following four pillars:
- Expertise: multi-technology, multi-vendor latest technology topics, network lifecycle services, under one roof
- Standardization: process standardization, global best practices sharing, knowledge management
- Automation: ‘Zero-touch’ i.e. less human intervention, pro-active, preventive, predictive
- Quality culture: ‘Virtual-zero’ faults delivery by leveraging quality practices, QMS certifications
Nokia manages close to one million network elements in multi-vendor environments. Overall, the GSD supports more than 500 operators every month including all of the top global operators.
- There are no related news articles.
Related blog posts
- New tricks needed for NFV service assurance04 Dec 2017
- SaaS-based customer care systems will top the CSP wishlist28 Nov 2017
- Yes, ROI in Small Cell deployment is possible indoors and out09 Jun 2017
- Give your radio network the freedom it deserves04 Nov 2016
- SAMBA, a new choreography to boost network performance31 Oct 2016
Through a virtualized delivery model we ensure that services across the complete network lifecycle (network planning, implementation, system integration, managed services, care services and optimization) are delivered to you with extremely high efficiency and unrivaled quality. The unique benefits of our Global Service Delivery are derived from the four pillars of expertise, standardization, automation and quality culture.