PSTN Smart Transform helps service providers achieve first-time-right legacy migration that reduces costs and increases revenue.
Simplify product and technology maintenance, protect voice revenues, and decrease cost to serve with PSTN Smart Transform.
Get results with PSTN Smart Transform
Why migrate your PSTN services?
PSTN services will support 70 percent of fixed voice users in 2017, according to Infonetics Research. In other words, your legacy PSTN services have the potential to provide value and generate significant revenue for years to come. But your network needs transformation to realize this potential. With an effective PSTN transformation strategy, you can:
- Avoid the growing maintenance costs associated with aging products and technologies
- Protect critical PSTN voice revenues as more users embrace wireless and broadband services
- Reduce cost to serve and adhere to stringent green regulations by moving services to a more efficient network infrastructure.
Partner with the industry’s proven transformation specialists
Nokia is a trusted PSTN transformation partner to service providers around the world. Our knowledge and experience help service providers develop solutions that optimize costs and remove complexity and risk from the transformation process.
Our PSTN Smart Transform solution includes services developed and proven in real-world environments. These services cover the entire transformation lifecycle. They can be adapted to any migration project on any scale. With our solution, you can minimize execution errors, avoid unexpected costs, and ensure zero end-user impact.
Fast, cost effective, first time right: Choose PSTN Smart Transform from Nokia Networks
- Define the best strategy for your business with support from our migration experts
- Secure your business case with a “migration factory” approach that uses proven processes to keep your project on schedule
- Eliminate churn caused by provisioning and cabling errors with automated tests that deliver a 99 percent first-time-right rate
- Speed time to market with patented methodologies and tools that simplify migration processes and minimize their impact on your operations and customers
- Optimize migration project costs with a field-proven delivery model that cuts resource requirements by up to 50 percent
- Choose the equipment that’s right for you with support from migration concepts that work in multivendor environments