Network and Service management: more for less
Network and Service Management provides Customer Service Providers the future answer to their key objectives for cost optimization and service and network performance improvement.
As Communication Service Providers look for the next leap of value within their existing operations delivery solutions, brought on by the changing revenue streams they see within their own markets, the need to source and tap into new innovative operations delivery models is a critical factor of future proofing their business.
Nokia can support this through a of range of business models and operating capabilities in order to align customer’s business with the needed operations delivery model, both from a cost and performance aspect.
Services such as End-to-End Managed Operations Transformation, Service Management Operations, and Operations Modular Function Outsourcing can address and change a customer’s current operation, optimizing the cost of operations and in parallel improving service and network performance.
Nokia’s Operations Consultancy Service is a good entry point for a customer to assess what transformational service is appropriate for them as well as identifying the potential benefits of it.
- Optimize the total cost of operations (up to 20%)
- Introduce Autonomous Operations allowing the re-allocation of effort into more important tasks for the customer (up to 50% reduction in human enabled operations effort)
- Reduction of end customer complaints through effective Service and Customer experience management (up to 20%)
- Improvement in Net Promoter Score through consistent and predictive operational outcomes
- Reduce effort and cost of field operations through smart dispatch techniques
- Boost revenue through increased service usage and improved service quality
- There are no related news articles.
Related blog posts
- Crowd Sourcing - Enabling the Next Generation of Services
- Network Operations for Non-Telco and Telco. Similarities and Important Differences
- Tower Operation - An icing on the cake
- Telecom Operations Evolution from NOC to SOC to CEOC (Customer Experience Operations Center)
- Telecom Operations Extreme Automation and What Next?
- Field Force of the Future