Boost workforce efficiency with a digital assistant customized for telcos
MIKA can help your telco engineers and network operations center (NOC) staff work much more efficiently.
Available through Nokia Digital Assistant as a Service, MIKA is trained for telco-specific tasks, such as diagnosing and analyzing the root causes of network faults. MIKA provides automated assistance that reduces wasted time, enforces correct procedures, and frees skilled workers to focus on business-critical tasks.
- Spend more time being productive every day
- Find the right information instantly, instead of searching manually
- Access all relevant tools, documents, and data sources through one interface
- Get advice based on issues that have occurred in other networks
- Build their network knowledge through human-like interaction
- Rapidly create customized digital assistants to support different activities
MIKA is the first digital assistant customized for telecom operators. Powered by our Nokia AVA cognitive services platform, MIKA provides augmented intelligence, automated learning, and access to a knowledge library that includes best practices drawn from projects around the world.
How can MIKA help your business?
- Increase efficiency by allowing telco engineers and NOC staff to gain back more than one hour of productive time every day
- Lower operating costs by reducing time wasted by workforces
- Eliminate the need for up-front investment with “as a Service” OPEX model
See MIKA in action at MWC. Join us in the Fira Gran via, Hall 3, stand 3A10.