Care for Public Safety
Ensuring critical communications
Public Safety organizations and their users must be confident that their critical communications are always available. To achieve this, they need proven professional expert services that can ensure their networks are resilient. Nokia offers its Care Services for Public Safety, specifically designed to fulfill the most demanding requirements of mission-critical communications.
The value proposition of the Nokia Care Services portfolio for public safety customers includes:
- End-to-end flawless connectivity for all network applications and layers
- Analytics services powered by the Nokia AVA platform and artificial intelligence
- Unique inhouse public safety expertise
- Life cycle support of software and hardware assets
- Focused partner ecosystem
- Worldwide delivery capabilities 24/7
Utilizing the latest innovations in artificial intelligence, big data analytics, digital sensors, augmented reality and DevOps, Nokia has recently showcased:
- Predictive Care to predict and resolve evolving network element issues
- Predictive Repair to anticipate hardware failures
- Sensing as a Service for digitizing sites
- MIKA, the digital assistant that can be customized for command centers
- Augmented Reality for efficient skills ramp-up
- Reduces risk by identifying gaps in operational support
- Enhanced SLAs through automation and advanced analytics
- 24/7 support ensures reduced downtime
New services available this year will include:
- better local support
- help with launching new networks and services
- tailored technical support
- on-site troubleshooting
- There are no related news articles.
Related blog posts
- There are no related blog posts.
Public Safety organizations need to know that their communications network will always be available to support them.
Nokia Care for Public Safety services allow Public Safety organizations and agencies to count on localized high level expertise, support for skills and organizational ramp-up, assurance that new functionality and services will be available seamlessly end-to-end and that their mission-critical communications will be there when they need them the most.