Managed Cloud Operations
Managed Cloud Operations from initial introduction to full implementation
Operators are increasingly looking to move their operations to the cloud to take advantage of the flexibility, scalability and cost benefits of virtualization. To do this succesfully, they need a partner with the skills to help them on the journey from initial introduction to full enablement.
With its Managed Cloud Operations, Nokia offers cloud transformation services as well as cloud-based operations that can be continuously improved.
The solution consists of a DevOps framework, an OSS strategy and a strong governance framework for the transformation of operations. Nokia also works with strategic partners to support a cloud open ecosystem.
Setting up cloud operations typically involves multiple interactions between different partners in a multivendor network. Nokia simplifies this process by becoming your "Single Point of Contact" with other vendors for managing your end-to-end network operations. Close co-operation between staff deploying the network and those responsible for operating it is also encouraged.
The Managed Cloud Operations integrated delivery framework is supported by Nokia’s highly skilled global delivery centers, but can also be supported locally to meet specific operator requirements.
Fast cloud adoption and operation means innovation and market advantages:
- Cut the time to introduce new technologies such as NFV and SDN
- Rapidly launch new services
- Improve availability and optimize costs
- Innovative sourcing models
- Advanced delivery ecosystem
- Multivendor operations
- Strong transformation framework
- Scalable and flexible operations
- DevOps framework readiness
- Supports transformation of operations and continuous improvement
Why Nokia for managed cloud operations?
- Dedicated labs and cloud design centers globally
- Expertise throughout the lifecycle with Nokia cloud wise services
- DevOps methodology fits perfectly with a managed cloud model
- Combined experience - Managing multivendor telco and cloud networks
Managed Cloud Operations services meet the future requirements of cloud-based networks and services in multivendor networks.
- Virtual Network Function (VNF) Operations: Manages the operation of virtualized network functions
- MANO Operations: Supports the operation of MANO and VNF manager and manages the DevOps framework
- Data Center Operations: Manages data center resources such as computing, storage and networking
The services are comprised of:
- Governance and control
- Operations transition and transformation
- Runtime operation services
- Fulfilment service
- Development support with DevOps framework
- Operations support services
- VOPS Lab: proof of concept pre-production environment
- There are no related news articles.
Related blog posts
- Bringing smart machine language translation to life30 Oct 2017
- No more limits with wireless for digital homes and enterprises24 Oct 2017
- The network is to cloud as beans are to bean dip19 Jun 2017
- Looking for business certainty in 5G? Read this18 Apr 2017
- Cloud-ready or cloud-native? Let me demonstrate the core differences23 Mar 2017
- Cloud Operations brochure
- Press release - 3UK
- Virtualised operations require a services model to enable a sustained transformation - interview with Friedrich Trawoeger, head of Managed Services (Global Telecom Business)
- Cloud wise services webpage
- Crowd Sourcing - Enabling the Next Generation of Services
- As a Service (XaaS) business model for telecom industry
- Nokia Cyber Security
- Telecom Operations Extreme Automation and What Next?
- For CSPs, IoT-Enablement services can accelerate revenue growth - Nokia WING
- Demystifying Cloud Services
- Analytics in Telecom Operations
#LoremIpsum from @Nokianetworks
Operators are looking for more help moving their operations to the Cloud. Nokia’s Managed Cloud Operations offers cloud transformation services as well as cloud-based operations designed for continual improvement. The solution consists of a DevOps framework, an OSS strategy and a strong governance framework for the transformation of operations. The framework can be supported by Nokia’s global centers or locally to suit operators’ requirements.