Internet of Things
Expand the possibilities of our connected lives
Nokia innovations help service providers, enterprises and governments use the Internet of Things (IoT) to create new opportunities for people, societies and economies.
The IoT today is already creating new business models and connected experiences through the adoption of M2M and innovative new consumer products.
We can help you position your network and business for IoT success. Our solution provides the seamless fabric that combines end-to-end connectivity with flexible, secure, horizonal platforms, device certification and an IoT ecosystem. We focus on real-world business models, use cases and building partnerships that will help you unleash the value IoT will bring your business.
Manage millions of IoT device connections and support applications that open up new revenue streams
Meet the demand for new functions and best-in-class security with scalable solutions that make it easy to connect and control IoT devices
Make mission-critical operations more efficient, safe, and secure by deploying an IoT-ready utility communications infrastructure
Use the IoT to improve quality of life, foster economic growth, and deliver on eco-sustainability initiatives
- Room40 uses Nokia's machine-learning powered video, audio and IoT analytics to flag emergencies and crime at service stations, parking lots and construction sites 19 Mar 2019
- Nokia joins Pöyry and Infosys, to enhance the artificial intelligence framework for industry, utilities, transportation and infrastructure organization14 Mar 2019
- Telecom Egypt and Nokia sign Memorandum of Understanding to introduce 5G network and test use cases28 Feb 2019
- Telecom Egypt and Nokia to build cloud infrastructure for IoT rollout in Egypt28 Feb 2019
- #MWC19: Nokia and Dawiyat Integrated collaborate on multiple initiatives to develop Industry 4.0 ecosystem in Saudi Arabia27 Feb 2019