Internet of Things
Expand the possibilities of our connected lives
Nokia innovations help service providers, enterprises and governments use the Internet of Things (IoT) to create new opportunities for people, societies and economies.
The IoT today is already creating new business models and connected experiences through the adoption of M2M and innovative new consumer products.
We can help you position your network and business for IoT success. Our solution provides the seamless fabric that combines end-to-end connectivity with flexible, secure, horizonal platforms, device certification and an IoT ecosystem. We focus on real-world business models, use cases and building partnerships that will help you unleash the value IoT will bring your business.
Manage millions of IoT device connections and support applications that open up new revenue streams
Meet the demand for new functions and best-in-class security with scalable solutions that make it easy to connect and control IoT devices
Make mission-critical operations more efficient, safe, and secure by deploying an IoT-ready utility communications infrastructure
Use the IoT to improve quality of life, foster economic growth, and deliver on eco-sustainability initiatives
- Spark New Zealand invests in strategic partnership with Nokia for core infrastructure to prepare for 5G, ultra-broadband and IoT14 Jun 2017
- Nokia protects operators' investments in current technology by enabling radio portfolio to support low and high 5G frequency bands13 Jun 2017
- Nokia to unveil breakthrough innovation in IP networking #networksreimagined06 Jun 2017
- Nokia's smart city expertise to help make western China's TianFu New Area a science and technology hub03 May 2017
- Nokia and Zain Saudi Arabia use Multi-access Edge Computing to help Umrah and Hajj pilgrims better navigate their journey during the holy seasons02 May 2017