Internet of Things
Expand the possibilities of our connected lives
Nokia innovations help service providers, enterprises and governments use the Internet of Things (IoT) to create new opportunities for people, societies and economies.
The IoT today is already creating new business models and connected experiences through the adoption of M2M and innovative new consumer products.
We can help you position your network and business for IoT success. Our solution provides the seamless fabric that combines end-to-end connectivity with flexible, secure, horizonal platforms, device certification and an IoT ecosystem. We focus on real-world business models, use cases and building partnerships that will help you unleash the value IoT will bring your business.
Manage millions of IoT device connections and support applications that open up new revenue streams
Meet the demand for new functions and best-in-class security with scalable solutions that make it easy to connect and control IoT devices
Make mission-critical operations more efficient, safe, and secure by deploying an IoT-ready utility communications infrastructure
Use the IoT to improve quality of life, foster economic growth, and deliver on eco-sustainability initiatives
- Nokia introduces worldwide IoT network grid as a service #MWC1710 Feb 2017
- Enhanced Nokia IMPACT IoT Platform enables service providers, enterprises and government agencies to easily deploy IoT services31 Jan 2017
- Nokia modernizes the Smart Grid to bring power distribution networks into the IoT era31 Jan 2017
- Nokia to power Cellcard's 3G and LTE network expansion and modernization in Cambodia 24 Jan 2017
- du prepares for fastest fiber broadband in the UAE with successful test of Nokia's next-generation 40 Gigabit TWDM-PON technology13 Dec 2016