Internet of Things
Expand the possibilities of our connected lives
Nokia innovations help service providers, enterprises and governments use the Internet of Things (IoT) to create new opportunities for people, societies and economies.
The IoT today is already creating new business models and connected experiences through the adoption of M2M and innovative new consumer products.
We can help you position your network and business for IoT success. Our solution provides the seamless fabric that combines end-to-end connectivity with flexible, secure, horizonal platforms, device certification and an IoT ecosystem. We focus on real-world business models, use cases and building partnerships that will help you unleash the value IoT will bring your business.
Manage millions of IoT device connections and support applications that open up new revenue streams
Meet the demand for new functions and best-in-class security with scalable solutions that make it easy to connect and control IoT devices
Make mission-critical operations more efficient, safe, and secure by deploying an IoT-ready utility communications infrastructure
Use the IoT to improve quality of life, foster economic growth, and deliver on eco-sustainability initiatives
- Alfa and Nokia partner to deploy Nokia AirScale solution, sign MoU for network evolution toward 5G19 Mar 2018
- Nokia and Marubeni Corporation launch IoT services01 Mar 2018
- Nokia introduces services, technology to help operators address needs of digital cities20 Feb 2018
- Nokia and Tele2 sign strategic partnership to provide global IoT services19 Feb 2018
- Nokia collaborates with StarHub to spearhead IoT ecosystem development in Singapore27 Nov 2017