New capabilities, new opportunities
Leapfrog the competition with financial services solutions from Nokia.
Our solutions empower financial services providers – such as banks, insurance companies, and wealth management firms – to take on critical issues such as new competition, rapid globalization, and increasing customer expectations.
We can help you address your challenges with powerful new capabilities and efficiencies. Whether you need to build a private or hybrid cloud, offer on-demand customer services, or secure sensitive data, our solutions will help you differentiate, leverage best-of-breed technologies, and extend the life of your assets.
Has the insurance industry reached a tipping point? Learn how digital transformation can change everything.
Are bank branches doomed or in need of reinvention? Learn how the branch of the future is becoming a reality today.
See how we’re helping a bank with a 300-year history pursue new goals with an innovative private cloud deployment.
Unleash your business value
Transform your network from a fixed cost center to a profit center with private cloud-based services. With our proven software-defined networking (SDN) and open communications and collaboration platforms you can:
Deliver anywhere, anytime digital banking services
Create, test-market, and implement new digital banking services before your competition does. Our solutions let you embrace rapid innovation and reap the rewards.
- Streamline data center network control: Use our Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) to create templates that make it easy for application designers to request network resources. With VSP, you can deploy best-of-breed technologies without replacing hardware. And you can simplify network operations with efficient, centralized policy and intelligent endpoint execution.
- Ensure business continuity: Protect sensitive data and customer information with our highly automated Data Center Interconnect (DCI) solutions. These solutions provide real-time, low-latency encryption that ensures security and regulatory compliance. They help you turn up services faster, improve asset utilization, and keep costs in check.
- Provide a new communications and collaboration experience: Decouple apps from the communications backend with Rapport™ for Enterprise. Rapport lets you embed communications into web-based services and mobile applications while keeping costs under control.
- Achieve transaction speeds of up to 400 Gbps: Deploy our integrated IP and optical solutions to get high-performance, low-latency connectivity that exceeds the throughput and reliability demands of typical IT systems.
Establish next-generation branches
Build next-generation branches that have no hardware or access technology limitations. Supercharge your WAN and connect cost effectively with a network that supports innovative services and simplifies maintenance and upgrades.
- Connect securely and seamlessly: Use our Nuage Networks Virtualized Network Services (VNS) to connect branch locations with full visibility for management and control. VNS gives you secure access to applications and data. It lets you connect remote locations to your data center without expensive proprietary hardware.
- Deploy next-generation communications and collaboration services: Roll out branch or line-of-business applications quickly and securely with Rapport for Enterprise. Keep customers satisfied with innovations such as ATMs that provide remote assistance or in-branch video consultation services.
Transform your network
Earn loyalty and repeat business by delivering a secure, integrated digital experience. Our network solutions give you the bandwidth and performance you need to support responsive, real-time communications.
- Optimize your IT resources: Use our Nuage Networks VSP to get more from your IT assets. VSP supports automation with templates that overlay centralized, policy-driven virtual networking.
- Enable highly reliable business continuity and disaster recovery: Support scalable connectivity with our DCI solutions. With synchronous DCI, you can securely mirror or replicate business-critical data across sites in real time.
- Assure security and compliance: The Nuage Networks VSP uses a policy-based approach to security for virtual machines, applications, and intra-data center traffic. Every network event that requires a security response can be reported, which simplifies auditing and compliance. Low-latency hardware encryption and continuous optical intrusion detection protect your optical network.
- Implement a private WAN backbone network: With our private WAN solutions, you can insource a private WAN backbone and support managed wavelength and Ethernet services. This will allow you to move away from costly service provider-managed IP VPNs and achieve the performance, scalability, and resiliency that cloud services demand.
- Optimize each network service request: VitalQIP provides domain name system (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and IP address management (IPAM) – “DDI” – network services for private clouds and data centers run by the largest enterprises and governments worldwide. For financial services, where reliable transactions are paramount, VitalQIP ensures that connections are made surely – even during many network disruptions, flexibly – across all devices, and optimally — even under conditions of high load.
- Centuries-young bank readies for another century of progress [case study]
- Nuage Networks VNS customer panel: BBVA Digital Bank, Bloomberg, and Kordia New Zealand [video]
- BBVA: The world’s first digital global bank [video]
FOR THE INDUSTRY EXECUTIVE
FOR THE CxO
FOR THE VP / DIRECTOR OF CLOUD
- Rapport for Large Enterprise [web page]
- What does IPv6 mean to the enterprise? [whitepaper]
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform [web page]
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Network Services [web page]
- DCI solutions for large enterprises [whitepaper]
- Delivering unrestricted data center networking across the WAN [application note]