The Student Portal is a personalized, secure website that enables you to manage your program activity and certifications online. The Student Portal provides access to the status of all your certifications with up-to-date views of your completed exams, remaining requirements to achieve higher levels of certification, and recertification details.
The Student Portal provides all the following functionality:
- View the status of all your certifications
- Quickly see a summary of remaining requirements to achieve additional certifications
- Confirm your recertification requirements to keep your hard-earned certifications active
- View completed written exams
- Schedule, reschedule or cancel upcoming written exams
- Schedule, reschedule, or cancel upcoming lab exams
- See upcoming program news from Nokia on new programs and program updates
- Purchase soft copy courseware for our full suite of courses
- Open an inquiry and connect with a program certification specialist to answer all your questions about our certification programs
Access Your Nokia Student Portal Account
- Request a Nokia Student Portal Account
- To start the process for new Nokia Learning Services program participants, Request a Student Portal Account to begin.
- Create a Nokia Login
- A Nokia login is required to access the Student Portal. You may have an account to access other Nokia services online. If you don’t have an account, create one at https://online.networks.nokia.com, and select: - New User?
- Nokia employees should use their CSL/CIP for login.
- Activate your Student Portal Account
- To activate your account, please go to Student Portal
- You will first be prompted to login using your Nokia login (created in Step 1). Once you have logged in, you will be prompted to enter the following:
- Your new Student Portal ID
- Your account authorization code
- Validate your Personal Information
- Once you activate your account, you will be asked to validate your personal information and agree to a software user license. Once the validation is complete, you can access your Student Portal immediately.
Log into your Student Portal
If you have any questions, please send an email request to email@example.com.