Service Operations and Management
Service Operations and Management is the industry’s most comprehensive solution for delivering excellent mobile broadband service experiences.
Nokia’s new Service Operations and Management Solution combines customer insights with operations to close the gap between network and service experience. Operators can now manage the service lifecycle and tackle service degradations before customers experience bad service.
The solution encompasses the strategy, design, modeling, configuration, activation, problem and quality management, assurance and profitability management of services.
The Service Operations and Management Solution helps service operations to link and understand the customer impact in realtime for each service problem they detect.
The solution is being delivered today and is showcased by a new Service Management Capability Center (SMCC) in India, which is ready to serve customers throughout the world and acts as our center of competence for service operations and management. The SMCC builds upon Nokia Siemens Networks’ global delivery capabilities that include integrated Global Service Delivery and Global Network Operations Centers that provide real-time network performance for more than 250 million customers.
The business benefits
- Improved operational efficiency for services: for example a UK operator achieved 57% reduction in service quality related customer complaints
- Faster time to market: for example a mobile operator in Europe reported 70% decrease in time-to-market
- Enhance service revenue: for example an APAC operator minimized service downtime and avoided revenue loss of >2million euros / yr
Why Nokia Networks?
This Service Operations and Management solution combines:
- Extensive intelligence from our CEM software
- Carrier-grade system integration and solutions capabilities
- Strong operations experience and expertise derived from our existing Managed Services activities
It is a unique combination within the industry in the area of service quality and experience; it makes the most of our strengths in tools, processes and people.
In addition, Service Operations and Management is ready for delivery from world’s first, vendor-operated Service Management Capability Center in Noida, India, which has already begun proof of concept work with customers around the world.
We are #1 BSS/ OSS vendor in 2009, 2010 and 2011 based on public deals measured by Informa.
We have won an innovation in Managed Services award from Economic Times Global Telecom with Service Management a finalits in 2012. Our Global Network OPeration Center was also a winner in 2011.
We are already managing networks that carry over 750m Subscribers at 190 operators in multi-vendor environments– a unique capability that operators can leverage right away.