Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Station
Surpass conventional network capacity and resource limit, more efficient and more flexible networks, with lower costs. Create a radio network that can adapt to changing customer needs and is based on an approach that helps you to profitably provide personalized and superior data and voice services today.
Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Station (BTS) is the latest generation of market leading Flexi Multiradio Base Station family, it is based on new 3rd generation system module platform developed to support higher GSM, HSPA+, LTE and LTE-A capacities and wider variety of BTS site configurations with minimized amount of equipment and with lower power consumption.
Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Station is the world’s smallest software-defined, multi-technology, high-capacity base station. No additional cabinet or shelter is needed as the BTS is perfectly suited for indoor as well as outdoor use.
Thanks to modular design you can start with small configurations and scale up as markets grow. Expansions are easy starting by remote software upgrades, adding capacity sub-modules and by chaining additional modules. Compactness with high integration level makes Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Station an benchmark also in energy consumption creating additional cost savings.
Field proven Nokia Networks 6-sector site solution with six sector Horizontal Sectorization, powered by Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Station is the industry’s most compact 6-sector site solution. This solution boosts the capacity (+80%) and coverage (+40%) of existing 3-sector macro sites and enhances indoor location probability > 95%.
- Software-defined base station for GSM, HSPA and LTE
- Common BTS OAM for multiradio sites
- Single transport function with common IP host
- LTE-A capable 2.6 Gbps world record data speed
- Flexible radio options for the lowest cost per megabyte
- Pay-as-you grow with capacity extension sub-modules
- Powered by Liquid Radio Software Suites and Liquid Applications
The business benefits:
- Reliable, award winning, field-proven Flexi Base Station platform
- RF sharing capable RF units since 2008
- 3 sector 6 pipe RF modules make sites simpler – less boxes and cables
- RF and system module re-purpose by software
- Outdoor capable modules, no cabinet limitations