Offer converged mobile and fixed services over any device using IMS
Provide your customers with Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Voice over WiFi (VoWiFi) and multimedia services while maintaining a profitable network.
Allowing you to evolve towards an all-IP core, IMS is a high-performing core controller for LTE networks providing VoLTE, VoWiFi and multimedia services for multiple devices.
IMS provides a standardized, future-proof network architecture with open interfaces, ensuring interoperability of multivendor equipment, combined with maximum reuse of existing network elements.
The Nokia IMS-based product portfolio gives field-proven, efficient and robust voice and multimedia services with any access type – mobile, wire-line or cable.
Maintain and expand business with IMS core:
- Use IMS core for LTE to maintain revenue from today’s services while providing top quality for your customers
- Add a rich communications environment to voice services and help your customers make their mobile access even more pleasurable and central to their lives
- Provides a standardized and well-tested end-to-end solution to reduce the risks of integration
- A core for all network access types and a common provisioning and management system help decrease operational costs even in the cloud
- Evolve and converge your network to deliver voice and rich multimedia services across any network access
- Optimize your network to improve margins on voice traffic, enhance the customer experience and prepare for the migration to an all-IP network
- Enrich digital content with horizontal service integration
Flexible, adaptable and easy to implement, Nokia IMS products come ready integrated with best-of-breed partner products.