Customer Operations, Nokia Siemens Networks
- Responsible for Customer Operations at Nokia Siemens Networks
- Member of the Global Executive Board of Nokia Siemens Networks
- Previously Head of Human Resources
Master’s degree in electrical engineering from Universität der Bundeswehr in Germany
- Chief Market Operations Officer, Nokia Siemens Networks, April 2009-December 2009
- Head of Human Resources, Nokia Siemens Networks, July 2006-March 2009
- Senior Vice President Global Services, Nokia Networks, January 2005-July 2006
- Vice President Strategy and Quality, Nokia Networks, 2003-2005
- Area Vice President of Customer Operations with T-Mobile, Nokia Networks, 2001-2003
- Managing Director, later Area Vice President for Nokia in Austria, Switzerland and Germany, Nokia Networks, 2000-2001
- Ericsson, 1991-1999
With more than 20 years of international experience, Bosco is known to be a results-oriented leader who is passionate about the telecommunications industry. With a hands-on management style, Bosco has a record of driving growth and developing great teams. He connects with customers and colleagues at a personal level and is highly committed to customer delight.
Bosco is Chief of Customer Operations at Nokia Siemens Networks. In this role he is responsible for global Marketing and Sales as well as the service execution for all customers. As a member of Nokia Siemens Networks’ Global Executive Board, Bosco reports directly to the company’s CEO, Rajeev Suri.
Prior to that role, Bosco headed Human Resources at Nokia Siemens Networks, playing an essential role in the successful integration of the company by leading the development of the new company values and the deployment of globally integrated people processes.
Before the formation of Nokia Siemens Networks in April 2007, Bosco was Senior Vice President for Nokia Networks’ global Services business. He has also held a number of customer-focused leadership roles both at Nokia, which he joined in 2000, and Ericsson, where he worked from 1991-1999.
At Nokia, Bosco started as Managing Director and later in the same year became Area Vice President for Nokia in Austria, Switzerland and Germany. In 2001 he became Area Vice President of Customer Operations with T-Mobile. In 2003, Bosco was appointed Vice President Strategy and Quality, Nokia Networks, and held this role until he took on responsibility for the global Services business in 2005.
Bosco was born in 1960, in Münster, Germany, and holds a master’s degree in electrical engineering from Universität der Bundeswehr in Germany. In his spare time Bosco enjoys travelling and ballroom dancing. Based in Munich, he is married and has three grown children.