We have been reporting our performance on sustainability issues every year since the inception of the company in 2007.
Our annual Sustainability Report covers our performance on issues that we have identified as most significant – or material – to our business and our stakeholders. We report a series of key performance indicators as well as progress against targets and key activities during the year.
The 2013 report has been externally assured using AccountAbility’s AA1000 Assurance Standard (2008).
We also publish an index of our conformance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guidelines and our reporting against the 10 principles of the Global Compact.
People & planet report 2014
Please see our Nokia people & planet report 2014 which covers the key ethical, socioeconomic and environmental issues most relevant to Nokia’s business and stakeholders at Nokia/People & Planet.
Tell us what you think
We value our stakeholders’ views and we would like your feedback on this report and our sustainability performance and activities. Please contact us at sustainability [dot] global [at] nokia [dot] com.
- Sustainability report 2012 (.pdf)
- GRI Index 2012 (.pdf)
- UN Global Compact Index 2012 (.pdf)
- Nokia Networks Sustainability Report 2011 (.pdf)
- Data summary 2011 (.pdf)
- UN Global Compact Index (.pdf)
- GRI Index 2011 (pdf)
- Nokia Networks Sustainability report 2010 (.pdf)
- Data summary, Nokia Networks Sustainability report 2010 (.pdf)
- GRI Index, Nokia Networks Sustainability report 2010 (.pdf)
- UN Global Compact communication on progress 2010 (.pdf)
- Corporate Responsibility 2009 (.pdf)
- Corporate Responsibility report 2009 summary (.pdf)
- Corporate Responsibility report 2008 (.pdf)