Executive Vice President, Human Resources, Nokia
- Previously Executive Vice President, Human Resources, NSN.
- Prior to joining NSN upon it’s forming in 2007, held a range of diverse roles in different units at Siemens which he joined in 1983.
Diploma in Telecommunications from the University of Deutsche Bundespost in Dieburg/Darmstadt, Germany in 1981. Diploma in Economics from the University of Applied Sciences in Pforzheim, Germany in 1983.
- Head of West South Europe region, NSN, 2007-2009
- Head of Asia Pacific for Mobile Networks, Siemens, 2003-2007
- Head of Operations for Mobile Networks, Siemens, 2001-2003
- Head of Region Central-East and North Europe for Mobile Networks, Siemens, 1998-2001
- Head of Mobile Networks in Indonesia, Siemens, 1994-1998
- Various management positions, Siemens, 1983-1994
Hans-Jürgen has 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry. When NSN was formed in 2007, Hans-Jürgen became Head of West South Europe region for the company. He assumed his current leadership role in Human Resources in 2009, driving the strategic development of NSN’s global workforce.
Born in 1960, Hans-Jürgen is a German native, and lives close to Munich. He is married with two sons, and enjoys sports and outdoor activities such as skiing and jogging.