Asia, Middle East & Africa
Executive Vice President, Asia, Middle East and Africa Market, Nokia Networks
- Member of the Nokia Networks leadership team
- Previously, Head of Global Services
Master’s degree in Business Administration, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States. Master’s degree in Computer Science, Emory University, Atlanta, United States. Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, University of Delhi, India.
- Head of India region, NSN
January 2011 - September 2011
- Head of Global Services, NSN
- Head of Managed Services, NSN
- Country Head, India, Nokia Networks
- Vice President, Enterprise Business, Hughes Communications Ltd, India
2000-2003 and 1994-1998
- Software and Project Engineer, Hughes Network Systems, United States
- Teaching Assistant, Computer Science, Emory University, United States
Ashish has over 20 years of international experience in the enterprise and telecom sectors. He leads Customer Operations in the Asia, Middle East and Africa market since January 2011. With a track record of delivering consistently strong results and business growth, Ashish has led various organizations as Head of India region, Global Managed Services and Global Services before his present assignment. He has been a member of the Nokia Networks leadership team since 2009.